BioAnn Omasta is a USA Today Bestselling and Kindle Scout Winning author.
Here is a Top 10 list from Ann about her likes, dislikes, and oddities:
1. I despise whipped cream. There, I admitted it in writing. Let the ridiculing begin.
2. Even though I have lived as far south as Key Largo, Florida and as far north as Maine, I landed in the middle.
3. If I don't make a conscious effort not to, I will drink nothing but tea morning, noon, and night. Hot tea, sweet tea, green tea - I love it all.
4. There doesn't seem to be much in life that is better than coming home to a couple of big dogs who are overjoyed to see me. My other family members usually show significantly less enthusiasm about my return.
5. Singing in my bestest, loudest voice does not make my family put on their happy faces. This includes the big, loving dogs referenced above.
6. Yes, I am aware that bestest is not a word.
7. Dorothy was right. There's no place like home.
8. All of the numerous bottles in my shower must be lined up with their labels facing out. It makes me feel a little like Julia Roberts' mean husband from the movie 'Sleeping with the Enemy,' but I can't seem to control this particular quirk.
9. I love, love, love finding a great bargain.
10. Did I mention that I hate whipped cream? It makes my stomach churn to look at it, touch it, smell it, or even think about it. Great - now I'm thinking about it. Ick!
Free Book Giveaways
Coconutty Christmas ~ Holiday in Hawaii Ann Omasta
Kalea has been warned repeatedly about the temporary nature and heartbreaking consequences of falling for a handsome tourist passing through her little slice of Hawaiian paradise. Will the fear of being hurt keep her from experiencing all of the delightful surprises that life has to offer? Or will the trifecta of gorgeous Russ, a freak storm, and an unforgettable Christmas allow her to open her heart to the possibility of finding her happily-ever-after ending? This sweet and romantic short story is part of The Escape Series, which includes the Kindle Scout winning book, Getting Lei'd, as well as its prequel novella, Aloha, Baby!, and the follow-up novel, Cruising for Love. The stand-alone books in this series don’t have cliffhanger endings, so you can read and enjoy them in any order!
The Keys to my Diary ~ Fern Ann Omasta
Hi, there! Would YOU like to take a peek in my diary? Wait, we haven't been introduced. My name is Fern, and by some wonderful stroke of good luck, I live in the beautiful, tropical Florida Keys. My life is wacky, often wild, and always entertaining. From my love-hate relationship with the book, The Secret, to my encounters with cursing parrots and skittering crabs, the summations of my offbeat life will make you laugh right along with me. I treat my diary like my best friend as I openly write about my hopes and dreams, my thoughts and fears, and my triumphs and embarrassments. This is a particularly exciting year because I finally meet the man of my dreams! Or is he? This fast-paced story is an intimate look inside my life as I go all-in and hand over the keys to my diary.
The Neighbor ~ Steamy Romance Serial (Part 1: Fantasy) Ann Omasta
Get naughty with The Neighbor in this sizzling romance serial by Ann Omasta. Sipping chilled white wine with her best friend and spying on her super sexy neighbor, Ethan, are the highlights of Sabrina's otherwise mundane existence. Vivid fantasies about Ethan are her sweet escape. As she pushes the boundaries of propriety, Sabrina begins to wonder about a real-life night of passion in Ethan's arms. Would it quench the growing thirst within her or ignite the burning flames of desire that she has kept deeply buried for so long? Find out now by indulging in The Neighbor. *SSS (Sexy, Saucy, Spicy) Alert* This book is designed for readers aged 18+ who enjoy getting an inside peek at steamy romantic encounters.
Taking Chances (The Davis Twins Series ~ Book 1) Ann Omasta
Both of the Davis twins are sexy and irresistible. Who will you choose––#TeamSeth or #TeamSam? Spice-o-meter Rating: This steamy romance is a solid 7.5 on a scale of 1 to 10––1 being ‘Mild’ (Grandma's diary - let's hope!) and 10 being ‘Ooh La La, I'm blushing, but I can't seem to stop turning the pages’ (The Fifty Shades of Grey Red Room of Pain). Get your copy of Taking Chances now, so you can kick back, relax, and enjoy reading a fun book that features the ultimate love triangle!
Aloha, Baby! (The Escape Series ~ A Prequel Novella) Ann Omasta
Alone and pregnant. Leilani Kehele never thought those words would describe her, yet that is exactly how she finds herself in Aloha, Baby! Feeling like a huge disappointment to her family, Lani turns to her two handsome and loyal best friends, Kai and Honi, for advice. In an attempt to arrange the best possible outcome for this challenging situation, the three hatch a plan to give Lani's baby a father. Will it work? Will Lani and her baby discover their happily-ever-after ending? Escape into the enchanting Hawaiian Islands with Leilani, Kai, and Honi while you read this heartwarming tale of friendship, love, and triumph after heartbreak. This novella is part of The Escape Series, which includes the Kindle Scout winning book, Getting Lei'd, and Cruising for Love.